Block Property Management
At RAM Estates we look to make owning property a rewarding and stress free financial investment that is as straight forward as possible. Our proactive and responsive block property management department looks after blocks of apartments and flats across London on behalf of private landlords, companies, public bodies and institutions.
Our team actively manages property assets to deliver time saving and cost efficiency whilst ensuring the relationship between landlords and tenants remains positive.
We provide guidance on furthering investment profitability and will keep you up to date with as much or as little information on the day to day performance of the investment as you require.
Our extensive experience in management matters means we expertly relate to and communicate with all stakeholders involved including, landlords, tenants and contractors.
We act and advise on:
- Setting, collecting and adjusting rental income.
- Service charge budget, collection and expenditure management.
- Insurance management.
- Landlord and tenant relations.
- Lease handling for dilapidations, rent reviews and renewals.
- Dispute resolution.
- Property maintenance and supervision of repairs.
- Planned maintenance schedules.
- Inspections to gauge state of repair.
- Disposals and lettings.
- Compliance with sustainability issues.
- Works tendering and contractor management.
- Health and safety and risk management.